1. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as the only Savior of the world. We believe He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, died for the sins of all men, and at the cross forgave and reconciled humanity. He was then buried and rose again on the third day, then ascended to heaven, and now sits at the right hand of Majesty on High.
2. We believe the scriptures are the constitution and by-laws for Kingdom living in the world. They point to Jesus who is The Word of God and The Living Logos, teaching us by the grace of God and the empowering of the Holy Spirit, to live Godly and Christlike in every generation.
3. We believe in the tri-unity of God, who demonstrates His love through the Father's heart, the Son's finished work, and the Holy Spirits comfort and empowerment.
4. We believe that miracles and the Gifts of the Spirit are for today, and that divine healing, through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, is completed through the finished work of the cross. It is the Father’s desire for us to live life to the full and to prosper in every area of our lives.
5. We believe in The Resurrection and the Physical return of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is returning as He promised. We hold to an optimistic and victorious eschatology (end times understanding), believing that, of His government and peace, there will be no end.
6. We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ on the earth, which is to be led by the five-fold ascension gifts, preparing the church to do Kingdom service, and to become the sons and daughters of inheritance to reap the nations, and connect Heaven to Earth.
7. We believe that salvation manifests in our lives by grace, through faith. Believing removes the lie of sin and separation that was in our minds. This belief awakens our Spirit, allowing us to enjoy all the benefits of the finished work, growing in grace and maturity by the renewing and transformation of our minds.